Tip – this is also a great option with one savoury half and one sweet, such as one half of a poppy seed bagel with melted cheese and the other half with jam for a quick and tasty lunch.
|100g cream cheese|
|1 tsp honey|
|6-8 strawberries, sliced|
|2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter|
|2 raisin cinnamon bagels (or plain if you prefer)|
- Slice the bagels and toast lightly.
- Mix cinnamon and honey into the cream cheese.
- Spread one half with the cream cheese mix and top with sliced strawberries.
- Top other half of bagel with the peanut butter
- Serve alongside each other to be enjoyed together.