Tortilla wrap pizza
Perfect recipe for an easy and healthy lunch!
|100ml of passata (or ready-made tomato sauce)|
|80g Cheddar, grated|
|100g Mozzarella, grated|
|Handful cooked chicken, torn|
|2 wholemeal wrap (you could use white or seeded)|
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5.
- Place the wraps on an oven tray and spread over the passata.
- Sprinkle on both cheeses.
- Add the toppings of your choice — we did a simple sweetcorn one and also one topped with torn-up roast chicken (a great way to use up leftover chicken from a roast dinner).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until wrap has crisped up. Delicious served hot or cold!
Other Tasty Recipes
Rate our Recipe×
|Country of origin:|