Website Terms and Conditions
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither BWG Foods UC nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to BWG Foods UC. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). BWG Foods UC has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without BWG Foods’ UC prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.
EUROSPAR Supermarket PRICE MATCH OR BETTER Promise
We check the single item price of branded grocery products on www.tesco.ie every 3 weeks and any changes to prices go live in store 7 days later.
Terms & Conditions
Price Match or Better, where indicated, is to Tesco standard non promotional quoted retail prices. Where a product is price matched the price will be no higher than the equivalent Tesco price, but may be less.
This scheme is available in participating EUROSPAR Supermarkets in the Republic of Ireland only and products are subject to availability. Some products are not available in all stores. Retail Selling Prices may go up as well as down.
Tesco prices printed on the shelf cards in store are price checked every 3 weeks against www.tesco.ie. The date of the latest price update from Tesco is printed on the shelf card. Prices will be amended in store 7 days following the price check.
In the event that a customer purchases a product in a participating EUROSPAR store and supplies proof of an incorrect price match or better claim against Tesco, where our price is higher than Tesco we will refund the difference. All queries in this regard should be direct to the EUROSPAR
Supermarket in which the product was purchased.
EUROSPAR Supermarket ‘PRICE CHECK’ Programme
‘Price Check’, where highlighted in this store, indicates that the EUROSPAR retail selling price is the same as, or cheaper than, either Aldi, Lidl, Tesco or Dealz, excluding promotions.
‘Price Check’, where highlighted in this store, compares the EUROSPAR retail selling price to an equivalent Aldi, Lidl, Tesco or Dealz standard non-promotional, single-item retail selling price.
Where an identical product is not available in competitor stores, then ‘Price Check’, where highlighted in this EUROSPAR store, indicates that the EUROSPAR retail selling price is the same as, or cheaper than, the pro-rata retail selling price in a specified competitor store per kilo, litre or unit.
We check competitor products and prices every six weeks in Aldi, Lidl and Dealz. We check the single price of equivalent products every 6 weeks on www.tesco.ie Any changes to prices at a competitor outlet will be reflected in the EUROSPAR ‘Price Check’ programme within 14 days of identification.
Our ‘Price Check’ range is subject to change on-going.
Terms & Conditions
The ‘Price Check’ programme is available in participating EUROSPAR Supermarkets in the Republic of Ireland only, and products are subject to availability. Some products may not be available in all stores. Retail selling prices may go up as well as down.
Aldi, Lidl, Tesco and Dealz retail selling prices highlighted in this EUROSPAR store are price checked every six weeks. Receipts confirming Aldi, Lidl and Dealz retail selling prices are available for inspection at EUROSPAR Head Office, Greenhills Road, Tallaght, D24 Y722. Tesco products and prices are sourced on www.tesco.ie
The date and location of the latest price check at Aldi, Lidl, Tesco and Dealz are highlighted on shelf-cards, in each participating EUROSPAR store.
In the event that a customer purchases a product in a participating EUROSPAR store and supplies proof of an incorrect ‘Price Check’ claim versus the highlighted competitor, where the EUROSPAR retail selling price is higher than that claimed in the highlighted competitor, we will refund the difference. All queries in this regard should be directed to the EUROSPAR supermarket in which the product was purchased.