This is a breakfast you can prepare the night before if you’re pressed for time in the mornings! The moisture hydrates the oats, and it’s therefore easy to digest.
|30g raw oats|
|80ml non-fat milk|
|85g plain non-fat yoghurt|
|1 tsp honey|
|Coconut shavings for garnishing|
1. Place oats in a large mug, bowl or mason jar. Add the milk.
2. Mix the honey into to the yoghurt and layer on top of the oats and milk.
3. Place in the fridge to soak overnight.
4. In the morning, dice the fruit, or mix all other ingredient and layer on top of the yoghurt.
Tip: Try different ingredient combinations to keep it interesting!
• Berries: 60g fresh mixed berries of choice
• Apple & cinnamon: 1 apple, diced, cinnamon sprinkled to taste
• Banana & nuts: 1 banana, sliced, 2 tablespoons mixed nuts, crushed
• High protein coffee booster: 1 teaspoon instant coffee, 2 tablespoons chocolate flavored protein powder mixed in a little warm water
• High protein cocoa & banana: 1 banana, sliced + 2 tablespoons chocolate flavored protein powder (or 1 teaspoon cocoa powder)
Other Tasty Recipes
Rate our Recipe×
|Country of origin:|