A nutty, sweet, breakfast alternative for a great start to the day.
|75g dried cranberries|
|75g mixed nuts|
|120g almond butter|
|120ml maple syrup|
|2 tablespoons SPAR Natural Olive Oil|
|5 tablespoons warm water|
|2 tablespoons chia seeds|
|50g carrots, finely grated|
|60g SPAR Natural White Quinoa, cooked|
|½ tsp salt|
|½ tsp cinnamon|
|½ tsp baking powder|
|½ tsp baking soda|
|100g SPAR Natural Rolled Oats|
|100g oat flour|
1. Preheat oven and line baking tray with baking paper.
2. Blend 120g of SPAR Natural Rolled Oats to make 100g of oat flour.
3. Stir together the oat flour, SPAR Natural Rolled Oats, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a mixing bowl. Fold in the cooked SPAR Natural White Quinoa and the carrots until well combined.
4. In a different bowl, combine the chia seeds and warm water, and let thicken for about 5 minutes.
5. In another bowl, stir together the SPAR Natural Olive Oil, maple syrup and almond butter. Then add the chia seed-water mixture.
6. Add mixture to the oat-carrot mix and stir. Once combined, stir in your nuts of choice as well as the cranberries.
7. Spread the dough over the baking tray and bake until lightly browned.