Mustard-crusted roast rib of beef
Per Serving 451kcals, 16.3g fat (5.3g saturated), 3.1g carbs, 0.6g sugars, 69g protein, 1.3g fibre, 0.145g sodium
|Serves:||Serves 8-10, with leftovers|
|1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves|
|4 tbsp Dijon mustard|
|4 tbsp wholegrain mustard|
|Salt and black pepper|
|3kg rib of beef|
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4 and place the rib of beef in a roasting pan, fat-side up.
- Stir together the mustard, mustard and thyme until very well combined.
- Spread all over the beef until covered.
- Roast in the oven for 1½-2 hours, basting occasionally, until a meat thermometer registers the internal temperature at 50˚C for medium-rare.
- Transfer the beef to a board. Tent loosely with tin foil and allow to rest for 20 minutes before carving and serving.
Other Tasty Recipes
Rate our Recipe×
|Country of origin:|