Per Serving 246kcals, 12.6g fat (3.8g saturated), 16.1g carbs, 3.2g sugars, 17.4g protein, 2.7g fibre, 0.523g sodium
|2 potatoes (or leftover roast potatoes)|
|1 tbsp olive oil|
|Salt and black pepper|
|1 onion, sliced|
|1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped|
|150g leftover ham, cubed|
|60g Cheddar, grated|
|1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped|
- Pierce the potatoes a few times with a fork, then microwave on high for 4-5 minutes, turning halfway through. Allow to cool enough to handle, then cut them into small cubes. Or, simply cube leftover roast potatoes if you have them.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the potatoes, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the onion and red pepper cook for 6-8 minutes. Add the ham and cook for another two minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6 and line a standard 1kg loaf tin with parchment paper.
- Whisk the eggs, cheese and parsley together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the potato mixture to the loaf tin.
- Pour the eggs over the top of the potato mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Allow to rest for 4-5 minutes, then slice and serve.