Per Serving 315kcals, 26.2g fat (4.9g saturated), 16.6g carbs, 5.5g sugars, 5.1g protein, 6.5g fibre, 0.598g sodium
|1 large head of cauliflower|
|2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil|
|Salt and black pepper|
|100g vegan cheese, grated|
|2 tbsp fresh lemon juice|
|1 tbsp wholegrain mustard|
|1 tbsp capers in brine, rinsed and drained|
|2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped|
|½ tsp salt|
|4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil|
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7 and position the rack in the centre of the oven.
- Lightly oil a baking dish that will fit the cauliflower. Trim off the outer leaves. Cut away the base of the stalk so the cauliflower can sit flat, then cut a cross into its base.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil and blanch the cauliflower for one minute. Drain well and return to the hot pan for 1-2 minutes to steam dry. Pat dry thoroughly with kitchen paper.
- Place the cauliflower in the prepared baking dish. Drizzle the oil over the top and sprinkle with salt, black pepper and the cheese.
- 5 Bake for 45-60 minutes until tender enough that the tip of a knife goes through easily. Transfer to a serving dish.
- For the dressing, whisk together the lemon juice, mustard, capers, parsley and salt in a small bowl, then whisk in the olive oil.
- Drizzle the cauliflower with the dressing and serve in big wedges.