Individual cheesecake cups with a crumbled biscuit base, fresh seasonal raspberries and a light, creamy filling.
Per Serving: 350kcals, 21.1g fat (10.6g saturated), 35.9g carbs, 12.1g sugars, 5.8g protein, 2.7g fibre, 0.135g sodium
|150g raspberries, fresh or frozen
|60g caster sugar
|12 Digestive biscuits
|250g soft cream cheese
|Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Place the raspberries in a bowl with two tablespoons of the caster sugar. Toss gently to combine.
- Use a food processor to whizz the biscuits into rough crumbs.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the lemon zest and juice and beat for 30 seconds until smooth. Add the remaining sugar and half of the cream, beating until just combined.
- Whip the remaining cream in a separate bowl until it forms soft peaks.
- Divide the biscuit crumbs between six glasses. Add a spoonful of raspberries to each and dollop with a little of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat the layers to the tops of the glasses and finish with the whipped cream. Place in the fridge until just before serving.