These no bake almond bars are perfect for an afternoon snack or a mid day treat! Swap out the Peanut butter for almond butter. The bars can be stored in an airtight container placed in a fridge, ensuring your bars are good for a week.
Nutrition Facts Amount per serving
Calories 163.3, Total Fat 9.1g, Saturated Fat 5g, Total Carbohydrate 11.6g, Dietary Fibre 1.7g, Total Sugars 8g, Protein 3.6g, Cholesterol 1.7mg, Vitamin D 0IU, Calcium 18.3mg, Iron 1mg, Potassium 62.3mg and Sodium 163.3mg
|230g almond butter|
|140g almond flour|
|85g maple syrup|
|1/4 tsp salt|
|80g chocolate chips|
|2 tbsp almond butter|
|3 tbsp coconut oil|
1. In a mixing bowl, add almond butter, almond flour, maple syrup, salt and coconut oil. Mix thoroughly.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and pour almond butter mixture. Level using a spatula.
3. In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips until it reaches a smooth consistency. Do in repeated ten second intervals to not burn the chocolate.
4. Add almond butter and coconut oil to the melted chocolate and mix thoroughly.
5. Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the almond butter layer and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
6. Take the baking tray out of the refrigerator and remove bars from the pan.
7. Cut in 12 portions and serve with salt flakes. Enjoy!
Notes: Peanut butter can be used as an alternative to almond butter. The bars can be stored in an airtight container placed in a fridge, ensuring your bars are good for a week. Agave syrup can be used as an alternative to maple syrup.