Ham and potato breakfast loaf
|1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped|
|150g leftover ham, cubed|
|Handful of leftover vegetables|
|1 onion, sliced|
|Salt and black pepper|
|1 tbsp olive oil|
|2 leftover roast potatoes, cubed|
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the potatoes, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the onion and leftover vegetables and cook for 6-8 minutes. Add the ham and cook for another two minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6 and line a standard 1kg loaf tin with parchment paper.
- Whisk the eggs and parsley together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the potato mixture to the loaf tin.
- Pour the eggs over the top of the potato mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Allow to rest for 4-5 minutes, then slice and serve.
Other Tasty Recipes
Rate our Recipe×
|Country of origin:|