Fishy Ice Cream Sandwich
A cute twist on the ice cream sandwich!
Per serving: 89kcals, 2.3g fat (1.7g saturated), 4.8g sugars, 0.0g sodium
Created for HB Hazelbrook Farm by MummyPages.ie
|1 HB Hazelbrook Farm Vanilla Ice Cream block|
|1 swish of chocolate sauce|
- Cut one slice off the HB Hazelbrook Farm Vanilla Ice Cream block.
- Place a wafer on a plate and place the ice cream slice on top.
- Cut wafer into triangle and a half circle to create the tail and fin.
- Place the wafers into the ice cream slice in fin and tail positions.
- Place blueberry on face for the eye.
- Using a toothpick, create a mouth with chocolate sauce.
- Put sprinkles on half of the ice-cream slice to look like scales on the body of the fish.
Other Tasty Recipes
Rate our Recipe×
|Country of origin:|