Eggs baked in the hollows of halved avocados, topped with crumbled crispy bacon.
Per serving: 328kcals, 27.6g fat (6.9g saturated), 8.9g carbs, 0.8g sugars,14.4g protein, 6.7g fibre, 0.136g sodium
|Salt and black pepper|
|2 small eggs|
|1 large ripe avocado|
|4 slices of multigrain toast|
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, being careful not to puncture the yolks.
- Slice the avocado in half and carefully remove the pit. The hollow in each half should be big enough for one small egg; if the hollows look too small, scoop out a little at a time until each one can fit and egg.
- Place the avocado halves into a small baking dish so that they stay upright. Carefully add one egg to each of the avocado halves. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper and bake for about 15 minutes until the egg whites have set and the yolk is still slightly runny.
- Meanwhile, cook the rashers under the grill until crispy.
- Crumble the crispy bacon over the avocado halves and serve hot with toast.
Other Tasty Recipes
Rate our Recipe×
|Country of origin:|