Per Serving 384kcals, 6.7g fat (2.5g saturated), 57g carbs, 7.1g sugars, 23.5g protein, 4.7g fibre, 23.5g sodium
|325g boneless and skinless smoked coley|
|2 tbsp crème fraîche|
|Juice of ½ a lemon|
|150g baby spinach leaves|
|250g frozen peas|
|30g grated Parmesan|
|1 tbsp olive oil|
|250g trimmed and sliced leeks|
|1 crushed garlic clove|
|300g risotto rice|
|600ml vegetable stock|
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Heat the oil in an ovenproof frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the leeks for five minutes until soft and just golden.
- Stir in the garlic and rice and cook for another two minutes.
- Pour in the stock and milk and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and place the coley on top of the rice. Cover the pan with a lid or with foil and transfer to the oven. Bake for 15 minutes until the rice is tender and the coley is cooked through.
- Stir in the crème fraîche, lemon juice, spinach and peas, breaking up the fish into small pieces. Leave to sit for two minutes until the spinach has wilted. Stir in the Parmesan to serve.