This recipe is loaded with Omega-3 fatty acids, essential for the brain. They reduce the risk of age-related cognitive problems and boost the memory.
Nutrition Facts amount per serving
Calories 750, Total Fat 35 g, Saturated Fat 11 g, Total Carbohydrate 63 g, Dietary Fibre 14 g, Total Sugars 5 g, Protein 47 g, Cholesterol 118 mg, Vitamin D 30 IU, Calcium 360 mg, Iron 5.4 mg, Potassium 1280 mg, Sodium 1695 mg.
|1 lime, wedged|
|8 corn or flour tortillas|
|1 avocado, sliced|
|½ teaspoon salt|
|½ teaspoon garlic powder|
|½ teaspoon pepper|
|½ teaspoon cumin|
|1 teaspoon oregano|
|1 tablespoon chili powder|
|½ teaspoon onion powder|
|1 teaspoon paprika|
|650g fillets of cod or haddock|
1. In a small bowl, mix all sauce ingredients and set aside.
2. Take another bowl and mix together all rub ingredients.
3. Rub fillets with the prepared rub mixture.
4. Place fish in a pan lined with parchment paper and drizzle with oil.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 205 C, until fish is flaky and cooked through, for about 12-15 minutes.
6. Heat tortillas as per directions mentioned in the package.
7. Once fish is baked, break it into large chunks and divide between tortillas.
9. Serve with the prepared sauce.
Note: this recipe is loaded with Omega-3 fatty acids, essential for the brain. They reduce the risk of age-related cognitive problems and boost the memory.
Ingredients for the fish taco sauce (optional):
½ lime, juiced
½ teaspoon sriracha, or to taste
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
½ teaspoon cumin
3 tablespoons sour cream
½ teaspoon garlic powder