Sweet potato is a great potato substitute for low carb diet. This recipe is loaded with fibre and antioxidants.
Nutrition Facts amount per serving;
Calories 514, Total Fat 32g, Saturated Fat 5g, Total Carbohydrate 54g, Dietary Fiber 14g, Total Sugars 11g, Protein 8g, Cholesterol 13mg, Vitamin D 2 IU, Calcium 65mg, Iron 2.4 mg, Potassium 1150 mg and Sodium 1440 mg.
|60 g baby leaf salad|
|1/2 tsp pepper|
|1 large sweet potato, cut into small cubes|
|1 tsp salt|
|1 ripe avocado|
|2 tbsp olive oil|
|10 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters|
|1 lime, zest and juice|
|shaved Parmesan, for topping|
1. Toss potato cubes with some olive oil and 1/2 TSP salt and place in a baking tray.
2. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C until they are soft, for about 25 minutes.
3. Cut one avocado half into pieces and mash another half. Transfer both to a bowl and add in cherry tomatoes along with cashews, and lime juice and zest.
4. Drizzle with some oil and season with pepper and salt, to taste.
5. Once potatoes are done, take them out from oven and allow to cool. Then transfer to a bowl with remaining ingredients.
6. Toss well and serve.