Honey mustard pork
Per Serving 477cals, 21.8g fat (6.9g saturated), 33.3g carbs, 14.6g sugars, 36.2g protein, 4g fibre, 0.12g sodium
TIP: An instant-read meat thermometer should read 63˚C when the pork is done.
TIP: Add any of your favourite vegetables to the roasting tray – red onions and Brussels sprouts would be perfect!
|400g carrots, peeled and cut into large chunks|
|3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks|
|2 tbsp sunflower oil|
|Salt and black pepper|
|2 tbsp wholegrain mustard|
|1kg pork loin joint|
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Toss the carrots and sweet potatoes with the oil and some salt and pepper in large roasting tin.
- Whisk together the mustard and honey. Season the pork generously with salt and pepper, then smear half of the honey mustard all over to cover the pork.
- Place in the roasting tray and bake for one hour.
- Remove from the oven, brush over the remaining honey mustard over the pork, then bake for another 30-40 minutes until cooked through.
- Leave to rest for 15 minutes before slicing and serving with the carrots and sweet potatoes.
Other Tasty Recipes
Rate our Recipe×
|Country of origin:|