A tasty and different way to serve fish, enjoy with a Greek salad!
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1 garlic clove, minced|
|2 tablespoons grated parmesan|
|1 tablespoon of finely chopped parsley|
|60g panko breadcrumbs|
|Salt and pepper|
|1 teaspoon olive oil|
|2 teaspoons Dijon mustard|
|2 firm white fish fillets (about 150g each), skin removed|
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan oven/Gas mark 6.
2. Combine all the crumb ingredients and mix well.
3. Season each fillet with salt and pepper, then spread the mustard on the top of each fillet.
4. Divide the crumb mixture into two and press the mixture firmly onto the top of each fillet.
5. Brush a pan with olive oil and place on stove top over high heat. Cook the fish for about 1 and a half minutes.
6. Remove fish from the pan and place on a non-stick baking tray. Cook in the oven for about 5 minutes. The crumbs should be golden brown. If necessary, grill for a minute to ensure it is golden brown and the crumb is crispy.
7. Serve with a fresh salad or vegetables of your choice.