Loaded sweet potatoes
Vitamin-rich sweet potatoes are baked and topped with a colourful and flavoursome slaw made from shredded carrots, beetroot, onions and radishes.
Per Serving 369kcals, 11.2g fat (2.2g saturated), 64.8g carbs, 17.4g sugars, 5.6g protein, 9.5g fibre, 0.070g sodium
|4 small sweet potatoes|
|4 radishes, grated|
|2 carrots, grated|
|1 large beetroot, grated|
|1 Granny Smith apple, grated|
|½ a small red onion, finely sliced|
|2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil|
|1 tbsp lemon juice|
|2 tbsp sunflower seeds|
|2 tbsp pumpkin seeds|
|2 tbsp maple syrup|
|For the dressing:|
|120g natural yoghurt|
|½ tsp paprika|
|Juice of 1 lime|
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Prick the potatoes all over with a fork and place directly on the oven rack. Bale for 45-60 minutes until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife.
- Transfer the grated vegetables to a large bowl and toss with the oil and lemon juice.
- Place the seeds in a small, dry frying pan and cook, tossing occasionally, for two minutes until toasted.
- Remove the pan from heat and immediately add the maple syrup, swirling the pan until the syrup stops bubbling. Pour onto a piece of parchment paper and leave to cool.
- Whisk together the yoghurt, paprika and lime juice.
- Split the potatoes; top with the slaw, seeds and the dressing to serve.
Other Tasty Recipes
Rate our Recipe×
|Country of origin:|