Easy vegetarian paella
Perfect for days when you’re in a hurry, this nutritious paella will have a meal on the table in minutes. For a non-vegetarian option, if you want to use up leftover cooked chicken, just add it in with the vegetables.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with hunks of crusty bread and a crisp green salad
BEST SERVED WITH AN ICE-COLD COCA-COLA ZERO SUGAR!
|1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped|
|1 level tsp paprika|
|1 clove garlic, peeled and minced|
|½ vegetable stock cube|
|200g frozen mixed vegetables|
|1 packet quick cook Pilau rice|
|1 tbsp vegetable oil for frying|
|Salt and black pepper|
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onions and cook at a medium heat for 5 minutes until starting to turn golden. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add the paprika to the pan and stir into the onions.
3. Dissolve ½ a vegetable stock cube in 100ml water and add to the pan.
4. Add the frozen vegetables to the pan, bring up to the boil and cook for the length of time indicated on the pack.
5. Add the rice to the pan, stir well and cook for the length of time indicated on the pack.
Other Tasty Recipes
Rate our Recipe×
|Country of origin:|