Creamy mushroom gnocchi
Per Serving 407kcals, 14.2g fat (5.8g saturated), 58.3g carbs, 3.6g sugars, 13.8g protein, 5.7g fibre, 0.14g sodium
|600g potato gnocchi|
|2 tbsp olive oil|
|500g mixed sliced mushrooms|
|Salt and black pepper|
|2 crushed garlic cloves|
|½ tsp dried thyme|
|250ml vegetable stock|
|60ml double cream|
|40g grated Parmesan|
|2 tbsp, chopped, plus extra to serve fresh chives|
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Cook the gnocchi (in batches, if necessary) for 2-3 minutes; they will float to the top when they are done. Remove them with a slotted spoon and continue with the remaining batches. When cooked, toss with half of the oil.
- Heat the remaining oil and butter in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 7-9 minutes until soft and browned.
- Stir in the garlic and thyme and cook for another minute.
- Add the stock and bring to a simmer. Cook for a few minutes until it has reduced by half.
- Stir in the cream and simmer for two minutes. Stir in the Parmesan and chives, then add the gnocchi and toss to combine. Serve hot with extra chives.
Other Tasty Recipes
Rate our Recipe×
|Country of origin:|