|125g Self raising flour|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|1 tablespoon Caster sugar|
|120g natural yogurt|
|1 beaten egg|
|5 tablespoon low fat milk|
|2 teaspoon butter|
|2 teaspoon honey|
1. Place flour in mixing bowl with the cinnamon and sugar. Place a well in the middle of this dry mixture.
2. In a separate bowl mix the 100g of the yogurt, beaten egg and milk with a fork.
3. Place a pan on medium heat and add 1 tsp of butter.
4. Pour half of the mixture into the pan, turning once brown on one side.
5. When cooked (light and fluffy – will not be a very thin pancake) remove from pan.
6. Top with remaining natural yogurt (10g per pancake), 1 tsp honey and 35g of fruit.