- A clean, clear glass jar with a tight-fitting screw top
- Super glue
- A small plastic Christmas toy
- Baby oil (optional)
Our tip: Ask an adult to help with the parts that need to be glued!
- Start by putting together the inside of the snowglobe. Place the lid onto a work top so that the inside part faces you.
- Ask an adult to help you glue a small plastic toy onto the inside of the lid. This will be the bottom of the snowglobe. Be sure to let it dry completely.
- Fill the jar almost to the very top with water.
- Add a bunch of glitter – about two big spoonfuls should do.
- To make the glitter fall more slowly in the snowglobe, you can stir in two spoonfuls of baby oil.
- Screw the lid back onto the jar.
- Ask an adult to glue around the edges of the lid to keep it tight.
- Turn over and enjoy!