You will need:
Pine cones, in different sizes
Glitter, in different colours
Paper bags or freezer bags
Glass bowl or vase
1. Collect pine cones on your next walk in the woods.
2. Line your crafts area with newspaper.
3. Put each different-coloured glitter into a separate paper bag or freezer bag.
4. Hold a pine cone by its bottom and carefully paint the whole thing with glue, making sure you get it into all the cracks.
5. Drop the pine cone into whichever colour glitter you like. Hold the bag closed and shake the pine cone around in the glitter until it is well coated.
6. Place the pine cone on a sheet of newspaper to dry. Repeat with the rest of your pine cones until you have lots of different colours and sizes.
7. Place the glittery pine cones in a large glass bowl or vase and display as a fun homemade decoration.
TIP: Make these at Christmastime using red, silver, gold and green glitter and hang them from the tree!