Coca-Cola HBC Convenience EUROSPAR ROI Competition – Win A Family Garden Football Package
Full Terms and Conditions
1. Promoter’s Name and Address Coca-Cola HBC Ireland Limited, Huntstown Business Park, Cappagh Road, Ballycoolin, Dublin 15. Telephone: (ROI) 1800 317 318.
2. Eligibility – The Promotion is open to all residents of Republic of Ireland, except employees of the Promoter, its related companies, retailers, suppliers and agencies (and their immediate families) or any other person professionally connected with this Promotion. A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person per day and there is a total of 1 Prize. (1 winner)
All entrants must be aged 18 or over. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion. Entries which are late, incomplete, misspelt, or incomprehensible are void and will not be entered into this Promotion. All entrants will be deemed to have accepted and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them. This will be strictly enforced by the Promoter.
3. How to enter – No purchase necessary. Send a text to 50400. Start with the word MATCH, then a space and your name. For example: “MATCH John Woods”. Free text SMS but please check with your operator that your package permits this, as there may be restrictions (for example, if you are roaming). All entrants will receive a text message confirmation of entry. Confirmation of receipt of entry via SMS message will not be charged. The mobile provider running the SMS entry is Return to Sender www.return2sender.ie, PH: + 353 1 5528211.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, lost, corrupt or incorrect entries or for any malfunctions, errors or viruses in the software that has been designed to maintain the entrants’ details, or for any incompatibility with all, or any, hardware and/or software that entrants may use. The Promoter does not guarantee that mobile networks will be available all the time or at any specific time. Proof of entering this Promotion will not be taken as proof of receipt of entry.
4. Start Date – This Promotion will start on Thursday 17th June 2021.
5. Closing Date – The closing date for this Promotion will be Midnight, GMT on Wednesday 7th July 2021. If you call or text after the closing date, you will not be entered.
6.Prizes – Prize consists of: – 1x BBQ, 1x Garden Gazebo, 1 x set of Football Decorations, 1x set of Football training goals and accessories. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control; the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal value.
7. Selection of Winner – One winner will be selected by a random draw within 28 days of the end of the Promotion from all valid entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The random draw will be co-ordinated by our service provider, Return2Sender Ltd.
8. Notification of the results and delivery of items – The winner will be notified within 48 hours of being selected, using the contact details provided on entry to this promotion. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 2 days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge that you may be required to participate in reasonable publicity if you are selected as a winner.
Items will be delivered by regular post within 28 days of entry from all valid entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The promoter takes no responsibility for delays in post due to strike action or any other unforeseeable event, in addition to lost or damaged post
9. Data Privacy – For this Promotion, the Promoter, Coca-Cola HBC Ireland Limited, Huntstown Business Park, Cappagh Road, Ballycoolin, Dublin 15. Telephone: (ROI) 1800 317 318, is the data controller. You can reach our data protection officer at DataProtectionOffice@cchellenic.com. The sole recipients of information besides the Promoter are the associated promotional agencies, Return2Sender Ltd and Jemphrey International. The information collected from entrants is used only for the purpose of administering the Promotion, including delivering prizes to winners. Entrants acknowledge that this information is collected on the legal basis that it is the minimum necessary to administer the entrant’s desired participation in the Promotion. If you do not provide this information, participation in the Promotion will be factually impossible. Your data will be shared with the Promoter and their associated promotional agencies, Return2Sender Ltd solely for the purpose of administering this promotion and Jemphrey International solely for the purpose of prize fulfilment for this promotion. We will delete entrants’ information 4 weeks after the Promotion ends. You may access your information at any time, or request to correct, erase, restrict its processing, or receive in usable, electronic format on simple email request to Return2Sender Ltd via CCH@return2sender.ie or at Unit 3 The Anchorage, Charlotte Quay, Dublin 4, Ireland, D04 X924 and Jemphrey International via firstname.lastname@example.org or 11 Jubilee Rd, Newtownards, Co. Down, Northern Ireland, BT23 4YH. You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
For details of the winner’s names, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Marketing Department, Coca-Cola HBC Ireland Limited, Huntstown Business Park, Cappagh Road, Ballycoolin, Dublin 15. Telephone: (ROI) 1800 317 318 within 1 month of the Promotion closing.
If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any behaviour or misconduct on the part of the participants/winner(s) that disrupts either the efficient running of the Promotion, the enjoyment of the prize or the reputation/integrity of Promoter, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept entry or to terminate/suspend the Promotion and/or the entrants/winners.
Entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters pertaining to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
Mude Drinks Competition T&C's
We have teamed up with Mude Drinks to give away ten tickets to Rita Or...
Kinder Cards Competition T&C's
We have teamed up with Kinder to celebrate their new product launch Ki...
Cuisine De France Competition T&C's
We have teamed up with Cuisine De France to give away a €100 One4All...
Kerrygold Competition T&C's
We have teamed up with Kerrygold to celebrate their new product launch...
EUROSPAR Back to School Colouring Competition
Win 1 of 3 €50 Smyths Toys Vouchers! Download a copy of the EUROSPAR...
Cadbury Inventor Bar Competition T&C's
To celebrate the launch of the new Cadbury Inventor Bars we have tea...