This competition has now closed. A big congratulations to Elizabeth from Waterford who is our 4-6 years old winner, Nancy from Kilkenny who is our 7-9 years old winner and Sam from Kerry who won our 10-12 years old category!
We would like to every child who entered our summer colouring competition, there were so many fantastic entries that the judges found it so difficult to choose 3 winners.
Enter our Summer Colouring Competition!
There is a €50 Smyths Toys voucher to be won in each age category, 4-6;7-9 and 10-12 years.
Once you have completed your entry, click here to find out how you can send your entry back to us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland between the ages of 4-12 with Parent/Adult/Guardian approval, except employees of the Promoter or participating retailers and their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The competition has 3 age categories:
- 4-6 years. To qualify the entrant must be no more than 6 years of age at the time of the competition.
- 7-9 years. To qualify the entrant must be no more than 9 years of age at the time of the competition.
- 10-12 years. To qualify the entrant must be no more than 12 years of age at the time of the competition.
- The Promoter and Data Controller is BWG Foods, Greenhills Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
- How to enter through the EUROSPAR Newsletter. Simply click the link, download the image and print. Colour in the picture using your choice of crayons, pencils or paint. Then scan in or take a photo of your picture and upload to your computer. All entries must be accompanied by the completed entry form at the bottom of the page to include the child’s name, address and age category along with the contact telephone number or email of the parent or guardian. No use will be made of the details supplied other than for the purpose of this competition. All Entries must be received by midnight Friday 5th August 2016.
- Alternative methods to enter competition. Entries can be sent to EUROSPAR by post to EUROSPAR Marketing, BWG Foods, Greenhills Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24; or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrants can enter as many times as they like but no entrant may win more than one prize.
- There is one prize of 1 x €50 Smyths Voucher to be won in each of the age categories. Each winner will be contacted and the voucher will be mailed out to the winner.
- The prizes will be awarded to the competitors who have, in the opinion of the judges, entered the best finished picture in the most creative and original way. The winners per category will be selected on the basis of their creativity of their entry. The decision of the judges will be final and binding and no correspondence can be entered into.
- Closing date for entries is midnight Friday 5th August 2016. Winners will be notified no later than Friday 19th August 2016, by phone/email. If the promoter is not able to contact the winner within this time another winner will be awarded their prize. If any winner does not respond to the winner notification within 24 hours, another winner will be awarded the prize.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, misplaced or damaged entries.
- All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Entry to the competition will be considered a full & unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of this promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the Prize (to the extent permissible by law).
- The Winners details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to “EUROSPAR Marketing, c/o BWG Foods, Greenhills Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24” within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- By entering into this competition you agree to EUROSPAR using any entry in publicity associated with the brand. The Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.