1. Competition entry is strictly over 18’s
2. The promoter is EUROSPAR Ireland.
3. EUROSPAR Ireland is the sole sponsor of the promotion and holds sole responsibility for promotion management. Prizes will be fulfilled by Tayto Snacks Ireland.
4. The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only, aged 18 years or older excluding employees of EUROSPAR Ireland, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
5. No purchase is necessary. Entry to the competition is free.
6. To enter simply like our Facebook Page and answer the question in a comment below the competition post on the EUROSPAR Ireland Facebook page. Only comments left under the competition post will be accepted as an entry. Comments left under the competition Terms & Conditions note will not be accepted as an entry. Alternative entry is also available through Eurospar.ie
7. The winner will be determined at random from all correct entries on Facebook and through Eurospar.ie.
8. No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of prizes.
9. One (1) winner will receive a €1,000 Cassidy Travel Voucher and will be delivered to the address they provide.
10. Prizes may take up to 60 days to arrive.
11. The EUROSPAR Ireland competition will begin on 14.6.19 and will close on 17.6.19. No Exceptions
12. Winners will be announced on 18.6.19. EUROSPAR Ireland will contact the winners via Facebook or email.
13. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 24 hours to winner notification, an alternative winner will be selected from entries.
14. Although this competition is being conducted on the EUROSPAR Ireland Facebook Page, it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook. By commenting on the competition post you are providing your information to the promoter of this competition, EUROSPAR Ireland. EUROSPAR Ireland will only use your information in relation to this competition unless you give us specific permission to use it otherwise.
15. Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.