A quick-fix dinner of spaghetti with smoked salmon, rocket, cherry tomatoes and lemon juice, with a touch of crème fraiche to coat.
Per serving: 575kcals, 30.2g fat (17.3g saturated), 52.2g carbs, 2.5g sugars, 25g protein, 1.2g fibre, 1.055g sodium
|Knob of butter, for frying|
|150g cherry tomatoes, halved|
|2 garlic cloves, crushed|
|200ml crème fraîche|
|Zest and juice of ½ a large lemon|
|30g Parmesan, grated|
|80g smoked salmon, cut into strips|
|2 handfuls of rocket|
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the linguine according to packet instructions.
- Melt the butter in a pan and cook the cherry tomatoes for 4-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for one minute.
- Stir in the crème fraîche, lemon zest and juice and Parmesan. Cook for one minute.
- Drain the pasta, reserving some of the cooking water. Toss the pasta with the sauce and smoked salmon, adding a splash of the cooking water to loosen, if necessary.
- Divide between two bowls and top with rocket to serve.