Per serving: 442kcals, 11.1g fat (2g saturated), 60.8g carbs, 8.4g sugars, 23.6g protein, 7.1g fibre, 0.446g sodium
|300g Quorn Mince|
|2 tbsp olive oil|
|1 onion, finely chopped|
|1 carrot, finely chopped|
|1 celery stalk, finely chopped|
|Salt and black pepper|
|2 garlic cloves, crushed|
|200g mushrooms, chopped|
|1 tbsp tomato purée|
|100ml red wine|
|2 tsp soy sauce|
|150ml vegetable stock|
|1 tsp oregano|
|1 x 400g tin of plum tomatoes|
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Cook the onion, carrot and celery for 5-6 minutes until softened. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the garlic, mushrooms and tomato purée and cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the red wine and allow to bubble until reduced by half.
- Add the soy sauce, stock and oregano and stir well to combine. Add the tinned tomatoes and crush them against the side of the pan using the back of a wooden spoon. Simmer gently for 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in the Quorn Mince and continue to cook over a low heat for five minutes. Stir in the basil and season to taste.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pan of salted water to a boil and cook the spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain well and serve with the veggie Bolognese sauce.