Per Serving 407kcals, 14.2g fat (5.8g saturated), 58.3g carbs, 3.6g sugars, 13.8g protein, 5.7g fibre, 0.14g sodium
|600g potato gnocchi|
|2 tbsp olive oil|
|500g mixed sliced mushrooms|
|Salt and black pepper|
|2 crushed garlic cloves|
|½ tsp dried thyme|
|250ml vegetable stock|
|60ml double cream|
|40g grated Parmesan|
|2 tbsp, chopped, plus extra to serve fresh chives|
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Cook the gnocchi (in batches, if necessary) for 2-3 minutes; they will float to the top when they are done. Remove them with a slotted spoon and continue with the remaining batches. When cooked, toss with half of the oil.
- Heat the remaining oil and butter in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 7-9 minutes until soft and browned.
- Stir in the garlic and thyme and cook for another minute.
- Add the stock and bring to a simmer. Cook for a few minutes until it has reduced by half.
- Stir in the cream and simmer for two minutes. Stir in the Parmesan and chives, then add the gnocchi and toss to combine. Serve hot with extra chives.