Per Serving 622kcals, 34g fat (20.7g saturated), 73.8g carbs (56.2g sugars), 6g protein, 0.5g fibre, 0.29g sodium
25 minutes [+1 hour inactive]
|150g white marshmallows|
|250g soft cream cheese|
|½ tsp vanilla extract|
|80ml double cream, whipped|
|12 white marshmallows|
|Black icing pen|
|12 piece candied peel|
- To make the icing, combine the marshmallows and the milk in a pan and melt together over a very low heat, stirring ofetn to prevent sticking and burning. Transfer into a bowl and allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese together with the vanilla until smooth.
- Fold the cream cheese mixture into the cooled marshmallow mixture, then fold in the whipped double cream. Place in the fridge at least one hour.
- Transfer the marshmallow icing into a piping bag and snip off the end. Without using a nozzle, pipe straight onto the top of the cupcakes to make the snowmen’s bodies.
- Draw a face on each marshmallow with black icing and stick on a piece of candied peel for the nose. Stick these heads on top of the icing. Add M&Ms for buttons and halved Matchmakers for the arms.