A quick-fix meal with crispy cubed baby potatoes, sliced onions, spinach and baked eggs.
Per serving: 359kcals, 17.1g fat (7.9g saturated), 37.5g carbs (4.4g sugars), 15.3g protein, 5.9g fibre, 0.238g sodium
12 minutes [+10 inactive]
|4 medium potatoes, chopped into 1cm cubes|
|1 large onion, sliced|
|2 large handfuls of baby spinach, roughly chopped|
|2 garlic cloves, crushed|
|Salt and black pepper|
|1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped|
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- In a large ovenproof pan, melt the butter over a medium-high heat. Add the potato cubes and cook for 6-8 minutes until golden brown, tossing regularly to brown on all sides. Add the onion and cook for two minutes.
- Stir in the spinach and garlic and cook until the spinach has just wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
- With the back of a spoon, make four wells in the potato mixture. Break two eggs into each well.
- Bake for around 8-10 minutes or until the egg whites are completely set and the yolks are cooked to your liking. Serve immediately.