Little ones can line the cups in a muffin tin with strips of streaky bacon and pour in a beaten egg mixture. Once baked, these bacon-wrapped eggy puffs are the perfect Father’s Day breakfast!
Per serving: 155kcals, 11.3g fat (3.8g saturated), 0.8g carbs, 0.3g sugars, 12g protein, 0.1g fibre, 0.511g sodium
|Salt and black pepper|
|60g Cheddar, grated|
|2 spring onions, sliced|
|12 slices of smoked streaky bacon|
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4 and coat a 12-cup muffin tray with cooking spray.
- Add the eggs to a jug and season with salt and pepper. Whisk until beaten, then stir in the Cheddar and spring onions.
- Wrap each piece of bacon inside the sides of each muffin cup.
- Pour the egg mixture into each cup, filling about three-fourths of the way up.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the eggs are golden brown and set. Use a teaspoon or knife to scoop them out of the tin and serve hot.