519kcals, 13.3g fat (2.7g saturated), 39.9g carbs, 7.5g sugar, 58.7g protein, 6.9g fibre, 0.374g sodium
TOP TIP: If your baking tray isn’t big enough to hold everything, use two trays and rotate their positions in the oven halfway through.
|80g melted butter|
|2 tsp lemon juice|
|5 garlic cloves, crushed|
|2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped|
|50g Parmesan, grated|
|2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, leaves picked and chopped|
|Salt and black pepper|
|600g baby potatoes, halved|
|4 skinless chicken thighs|
|½ a head of broccoli, chopped into florets|
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- In a bowl, combine together the butter, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, Parmesan and rosemary.
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and add the potatoes. Cook for 5-6 minutes until just turning barely fork-tender. Drain well, then return the pan to the heat and steam the potatoes dry for about one minute, shaking the pan every 10 seconds or so.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large baking tray. Pour one third of the butter mixture over the potatoes and toss to coat well.
- Make four spaces between the potatoes and add the chicken thighs. Season the potatoes and chicken generously with salt and black pepper. Brush half of the remaining butter mixture over the tops of the chicken thighs. Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, toss the broccoli florets with the remaining butter mixture and season well. Add the broccoli to the baking tray with the chicken and potatoes.
- Bake for another 15-20 minutes until the potatoes are crispy and tender and the chicken is completely cooked throughout.