Pancake bites and smoked salmon
Per Serving 72kcals, 3.2g fat (1.7g saturated), 7.5g carbs, 0.6g sugars, 3.3g protein, 0.3g fibre, 0.186g sodium
|200g smoked salmon, sliced into small strips|
|2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped, plus extra for serving|
|Zest and juice from ½ a lemon|
|200ml crème fraîche|
|2 tbsp chives, finely chopped|
|25g butter, melted, plus extra for cooking|
|1 egg, lightly beaten|
|Salt and black pepper|
|1 tsp baking powder|
|200g self-raising flour|
- Sift the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt into a mixing bowl.
- Add the egg and gradually stir in the milk until the mixture is smooth.
- Whisk in the melted butter, then stir in the chives. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, stir together the crème fraîche, lemon zest, lemon juice and dill in a small bowl. Refrigerate until needed.
- Heat a knob of butter in a frying pan over a medium-high heat. When it starts to foam, drop tablespoon-sized amounts of the batter into the pan and cook for three minutes until it starts to bubble in the centre. Flip over the mini pancakes and cook for another minute or two until golden brown. Remove from the pan and repeat with the rest of the batter.
- To serve, add a dollop of the crème fraîche mixture onto each pancake and top with smoked salmon and fresh dill.
Other Tasty Recipes
Rate our Recipe×
|Country of origin:|