Hot chocolate stirrers
Lollipop sticks holding a combination of milk and dark chocolate, cocoa powder, chopped soft caramel sweets and mini marshmallows, ready to be melted into milk for a decadent hot chocolate drink.
Per Serving 281kcals, 10.6g fat (5.9g saturated), 44g carbs (35.5g sugars), 3.2g protein, 1g fibre, 0.302g sodium
|Serves:||Makes around 18|
|500g mix of dark and milk chocolate|
|50g cocoa powder|
|125g icing sugar|
|¼ tsp salt flakes|
|10 soft caramel sweets, chopped|
|Mini marshmallows, plus extra to serve|
1. Melt the chocolates together in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval until smooth.
2. Stir in the cocoa powder, icing sugar and salt and mix well.
3. Transfer the mixture into a piping bag and pipe into a silicone mini muffin mould. If you do not have a silicone mould, use a mini muffin tin lined with paper cups.
4. Once piped, top the chocolates with caramels and marshmallows and add wooden or paper lollipop sticks.
5. Allow to set for around four hours until firm, then remove from the moulds or paper cups. Have fun wrapping them in cellophane or bags as gifts!
6. To make the hot chocolate, heat up milk or a mixture of milk and cream, place in a mug and swirl in the chocolate stick. Add extra marshmallows to serve.
Other Tasty Recipes
Rate our Recipe×
|Country of origin:|