Per Serving 165kcals, 6g fat (1g saturated), 22.5g carbs, 2g sugars, 6.6g protein, 2.4g fibre, 0.212g sodium
|6 Portobello mushrooms|
|2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing|
|½ an onion, finely chopped|
|3 garlic cloves, crushed|
|Small bunch of parsley, chopped|
|Small bunch of dill, chopped|
|Salt and black pepper|
|Dressed green leaves|
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and chop them finely. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Line a baking tray with tin foil and grease lightly with olive oil.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat and cook the onion for 4-5 minutes. Add the reserved chopped mushroom stems and cook for another 2-3 minutes, then add the garlic. Cook for one minute, then remove from the heat.
- Add the breadcrumbs, parsley, dill and some salt and pepper. Mix everything together.
- Place the mushrooms onto the prepared baking tray and stuff them with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender and the breadcrumbs are golden. Serve with some simple, dressed green leaves and some lemon wedges for squeezing over.