Broccoli, Blue Cheese and Cheddar Tart
|1 roll of store-bought puff pastry|
|1½ cups of cream|
|½ cup grated cheddar cheese|
|1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese|
|1 tbsp chopped chives|
|1 tsp salt|
|½ tsp ground pepper|
|250g broccoli, chopped into florets|
• Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to about 3mm thick.
• Line a 23cm loose-bottom tart tin with pastry. Trim edges and prick the base with a fork.
• Chill for 10 minutes.
• Preheat the oven to 180°C.
• Line your pastry case with baking paper and fill with rice or pastry weights. Blind bake for 15 minutes. Remove paper and rice (or weights) and bake for another 5 minutes.
• Whisk together the eggs and the cream. Then stir in the cheddar and blue cheeses, chives and salt and pepper.
• Scatter the tart base with the broccoli, then carefully pour over the egg mixture. Bake for 10 minutes then turn the oven down to 160°C and bake for another 30-35 minutes or until set.
• Cool slightly in the pan before cutting into wedges to serve.
Other Tasty Recipes
Rate our Recipe×
|Country of origin:|