The perfect grab and go breakfast option, healthy and delicious!
Nutrition Facts Amount per serving
Calories 204, Total Fat 7.3g – Saturated Fat 1.1g
Cholesterol 45 mg, Sodium 45 mg
Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g, Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
Total Sugars 11.1 g, Protein 4.1 g
Vitamin D 0.4 IU, Calcium 78.2 mg
Iron 1.1 mg, Potassium 546.2 mg
|1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract|
|¼ teaspoon salt|
|3 large very ripe bananas, mashed|
|1/2 teaspoon teaspoon allspice (optional)|
|2 large eggs|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|240g rolled oats, plus more for topping|
|1 teaspoon baking powder|
|60ml neutral oil (sunflower, grapeseed, or vegetable)|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|60ml pure maple syrup|
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender until you have a smooth batter, for 1-2 minutes on high.
2. Fit 8-9 muffin liners into a muffin tin and divide the prepared batter evenly among cups.
3. Top each cup with extra oats, gently pressing them down.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 C for around 30 to 35 minutes.
5. Allow to cool, then serve and enjoy!
Notes: you can use applesauce instead of oil for this recipe. The muffins are dairy free and low in fat, perfect for any diet.