Made from parsnips, sweet potatoes, beetroot and butternut squash. A great healthy option for entertaining nibbles!
Per Serving 118kcals, 3.7g fat (0g saturated), 20.7g carbs, 4.1g sugars, 1.6g protein, 4g fibre, 0.174g sodium
|2 parsnips, peeled|
|2 sweet potatoes, peeled|
|2 raw beetroots, peeled|
|1 small butternut squash, peeled|
|2 tbsp rapeseed oil|
|Salt and black pepper|
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Use a mandolin or the vegetable peeler to cut the vegetables into wafer-thin slices. Pat them dry with kitchen paper.
- Place the sliced vegetables into a bowl and add the oil and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
- Arrange the crisps in a single layer over two baking trays and bake for 20 minutes, turning the crisps and rotating the trays halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool until crisp.