EUROSPAR supermarkets are supporting charities in their local communities.
Each EUROSPAR supermarket is choosing a local charity to support. Stores are raising funds through various activities and fundraisers throughout the year and donation boxes are available in your local EUROSPAR.
Also, every time you purchase selected SPAR own brand products we will make a donation to our local charity partner.
Here’s a list of EUROSPAR Supermarkets that have already chosen their local charities:
- EUROSPAR Newmarket on Fergus – St. Vincent de Paul
- Day’s EUROSPAR Dunmanway – Marymount University Hospital and Hospice
- EUROSPAR Passage West – Marymount University Hospital and Hospice
- Drinagh EUROSPAR Skibbereen – Marymount University Hospital and Hospice
- Day’s EUROSPAR Whitegate – Marymount University Hospital and Hospice
- EUROSPAR Barryroe Co-op – Marymount University Hospital and Hospice
- McClafferty’s EUROSPAR Gortahork – St.Vincent de Paul
- Kee’s EUROSPAR Laghey – Solace Cancer Support
- Whoriskey’s EUROSPAR Ramelton – Donegal Hospice
- Kernan’s EUROSPAR Newtown Cunningham – iCare
- EUROSPAR Applewood – St. Vincent de Paul
- Prendergast’s EUROSPAR Barrow Street – Debra Ireland
- Prendergast’s EUROSPAR Bath Avenue – Debra Ireland
- EUROSPAR Bayside – St. Vincent de Paul
- O’Neill’s EUROSPAR Hanover St. – Cystic Fibrosis Dublin West
- EUROSPAR Hartstown – St. Vincent de Paul
- Creighan’s EUROSPAR Inchicore – St. John of God
- Creighan’s EUROSPAR Kilmainham – St. John of God
- EUROSPAR Lucan – Pieta House
- EUROSPAR Meakstown – St. Vincent de Paul
- EUROSPAR Milltown – St. Vincent de Paul
- Barry’s EUROSPAR Northern Cross – Cancer Clinical Research Fund
- EUROSPAR Skerries – RNLI Lifeboats
- Breathnach’s EUROSPAR Carraroe – Pieta House
- Howley’s EUROSPAR Dunmore – Pieta House
- Jones’ EUROSPAR Killorglin – Kerry Hospice Foundation
- Allen’s EUROSPAR Barnhall – St.Vincent de Paul
- EUROSPAR Kilcullen – St.Vincent de Paul
- EUROSPAR Kill – Saplings Special School
- Forde’s EUROSPAR Castlecomer – St.Vincent de Paul
- Downes’ EUROSPAR Rathkeale – The Butterfly Club
- Nagles’ EUROSPAR Bruff – Cliona’s Foundation
- Moran’s EUROSPAR Drogheda – SOSAD
- Brogan’s EUROSPAR Belmullet – Cara Irrois
- Kennedy’s EUROSPAR Swinford – Mayo Hospice Foundation
- Ralph’s EUROSPAR Dunboyne – Aoibheann’s Pink Tie
- Hanly’s EUROSPAR Strokestown – Alzhimers Society
- Murphy’s EUROSPAR Tubbercurry – St. Vincent de Paul
- Downes’ EUROSPAR Templemore – Friends of Hospital of the Assumption
- EUROSPAR Dungarvan – St. Vincent de Paul
- Quinn’s EUROSPAR Baltinglass – West Wicklow Day Care Centre
- EUROSPAR Kinnegad – St. Vincent de Paul
- Price’s EUROSPAR Bunclody – St. Vincent de Paul
Keep an eye out for your local EUROSPAR and their chosen charity here!
Brogan's EUROSPAR Belmullet donate €595 to local charity
Brogan's EUROSPAR Belmullet have donated €595 to their local charity...
EUROSPAR Templemore announce new charity partner
EUROSPAR Templemore are excited to announce the new Charity that they ...
EUROSPAR Templemore install public AED outside their supermarket
EUROSPAR Templemore install Defibrillator Supermarket to provide l...
Defibrillator at every EUROSPAR Supermarket
We have defibrillators outside of the following EUROSPAR Supermarkets:...
Moran's EUROSPAR Drogheda raise over €8,500 for SOSAD
€8,556 was raised by Moran's EUROSPAR, Drogheda for their local c...
Quinn's EUROSPAR Baltinglass raise €4,700 for West Wicklow Day Care
Quinn's EUROSPAR Baltinglass has raised much needed funds for their lo...