We are delighted to have teamed up with KitKat to add a little adventure to your break by giving one KitKat Hamper! To be in with a chance of winning this KitKat Hamper check out the competition on our Facebook page!
- Competition entry is strictly over 18’s
- The promoter is EUROSPAR Ireland.
- EUROSPAR Ireland is the sole sponsor of the promotion and holds sole responsibility for promotion management. Prizes will be fulfilled by Nestle.
- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only, aged 18 years or older excluding employees of EUROSPAR Ireland, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- No purchase is necessary;however a valid Instagram or Facebook account and access to the internet are required. If you do not have an Instagram or Facebook account, you will need to create one in order to participate. Please see www.instagram.com or www.facebook.com for more details. All entries will be subject to the Terms of Service for Instagram and Facebook which are available online at www.instagram.com or www.facebook.com.
- Entry to the competition is free.The entrant entering the promotion must be the owner of the Instagram or Facebook account used.
- To enter: To be in with a chance of winning, like & comment on the promotional post on Facebook or Instagram and tell us the well-known KitKat advertising slogan. Only comments left under the competition post will be accepted as an entry. Comments left under the competition Terms & Conditions note will not be accepted as an entry.
- The winner will be determined at random from all correct entries on Facebook and Instagram.
- No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of prizes. The prize will consist of one Hamper of KitKat products, which include a mix of the following:
- Kit Kat Zebra 41.5g Bars
- Kit Kat 4 Finger Milk 41.5g Bars
- Kit Kat Chunky Milk 41.5g Bars
- Kit Kat Chunky Cookie Dough Bars
- Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter Bar
- Fulfilment proposal: EUROSPAR will select & contact winner. EUROSPAR will share winner details including postal addresses & Eircode with Nestlé with for fulfilment.
- Prizes may take up to 28 working days to arrive.
- The EUROSPAR Ireland competition will begin on 16/04/2021 and will close on 21/04/2021. No Exceptions.
- Winner will be chosen on the 22/04/2021. EUROSPAR Ireland will contact the winner via Facebook or Instagram direct message.
- In the event that a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 24 hours to winner notification, an alternative winner will be selected from entries.
- Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by the Promoter in connection with the Promotion without any further consent or payment.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to page owners of this promotion and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for this promotion unless specific authorisation is given.
- Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Moderation: All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter. The Promoter and their agents reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason in their sole discretion and the Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- Includes trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by the entrant or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
- defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners); and
- Promotes any political agenda.
- Is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence
- Contains images of third parties who have not expressly consented to feature in promotion.
- The Promoter and their agents reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and review the content submitted, and to remove or refuse to take forward as an entry any content submitted that the Promoter does not deem, in its sole discretion, to be appropriate, or which the Promoter deems to violate any of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to report any content violations to the appropriate authorities.
EUROSPAR Supereasy Summer Competition - T&C's
To celebrate our new summer campaign that will help make summer supere...
EUROSPAR Easter Voucher Competition T&C's
To celebrate Easter this year we would like to give away five €100 E...
Connacht Gold Competition T&C's
We are delighted to have teamed up with Connacht Gold to celebrate Hot...
Lindt Gaint Teddy Competition - T&C's
To Celebrate Easter this year we have teamed up with Lindt Chocolate t...
EUROSPAR Mother's Day Competition
To celebrate Mother's Day this year we are giving away three hampers, ...