1. Prize draw entry is strictly over 18’s.
2. The promoter is EUROSPAR Ireland.
3. EUROSPAR Ireland is the sole sponsor of the promotion and holds sole responsibility for promotion management.
4. The prize draw is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only, aged 18 years or older excluding employees of EUROSPAR Ireland, their immediate families, agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants and associates or anyone professionally associated with the promotion.
5. No purchase is necessary. Entry to the prize draw is free.
6. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries made by the same person will not be accepted.
7. To enter simply visit a EUROSPAR store throughout Ireland, pick up an entry form fill out the form with all the relevant information and pop the entry form back into the Competition box in that EUROSPAR store. You will be asked for the name of the group, charity or organisation that you are nominating and the reason for your nomination.
8. The competition will run from Thursday the 8th September 2022 and will close at 11.59pm on Wednesday October 19th2022. No Exceptions. EUROSSPAR Ireland is responsible for fulfilment of the prize.
9. 3 x winners will be chosen from the entries, selected by a judging panel on behalf of EUROSPAR Ireland. EUROSPAR Ireland will contact the winners directly on or before 22nd December 2022.
10. Prize offered is 3 x €1000 for the three winning entries’ nominated local group, charity, individual or organisation. The winning groups, charities, individual and organisations may be from a sporting or a non-sporting background; the competition does not discriminate the type of group, charity or organisation. Please note that EUROSPAR Ireland reserves the right to vary the prize in the event of circumstances beyond EUROSPAR Ireland’s control.
11. In order to redeem your prize, EUROSPAR Ireland will need to ask for your name, address and contact details, as well as the name and contact details of the winning group, organisation or charity. Once all parties are satisfied that the winners details have received their prizes, your / their contact details will be removed from all databases.
12. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 48 hours to winner notification, an alternative winner will be selected from entries.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner within 90 days from the time the winner contacts the Promoter.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for other prizes.
15. The 3 x winning group, charity or organisations may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the competition and the winning mentors shall participate in such activity on EUROSPAR Ireland’s reasonable request.
16. The winners of the competition consent to the use by EUROSPAR Ireland and its related companies, after the closing date of the competition for an unlimited time, of the winner’s photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by EUROSPAR Ireland and its related companies) and in PR, advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok or Youtube. You understand that you are providing your information to page owners of this promotion and not to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok or Youtube. The information you provide will only be used for this promotion unless specific authorisation is given.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
20. The information you provide will only be used for this promotion unless specific authorisation is given.
21. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as applicable.
1. Prize draw entry is strictly over 18’s.