To celebrate the launch of the new Cadbury Inventor Bars we have teamed up with them away to giveaway three Cadbury Inventor Hampers!! To be in with a chance of winning one of these hampers enter the competition on either our Facebook or Instagram page.
1. Competition entry is strictly limited to those aged 18 and over.
2. The promoter is EUROSPAR Ireland, whose address is at BWG House, Greenhills Rd, Dublin 24, Ireland.
3. EUROSPAR Ireland is the sole sponsor of the promotion and holds sole responsibility for promotion management. Prizes will be fulfilled by Mondelez Ireland Ltd.
4. The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only, aged 18 years or older excluding employees of EUROSPAR Ireland or Mondelez Ireland, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
5. No purchase is necessary; however a valid Instagram or Facebook account and access to the internet are required. If you do not have an Instagram or Facebook account, you will need to create one in order to participate. Please see www.instagram.com or www.facebook.com for more details. All entries will be subject to the Terms of Service for Instagram and Facebook which are available online at www.instagram.com or www.facebook.com.
6. Entry to the competition is free.
7. The entrant entering the promotion must be the owner of the Instagram or Facebook account used.
8. HOW TO ENTER: Answer this question: Which delicious New Cadbury Inventor Flavour Appeals to you – You be the Judge
• Cadbury Dairy Milk No Frownie Brownie
• Cadbury Dairy Milk Fizzing Cherry
• Cadbury Dairy Milk Banoffee Nut Crumble
Only comments left under the competition post will be accepted as an entry. Comments left under the competition Terms & Conditions note will not be accepted as an entry.
9. The winner will be determined at random from all correct entries on Facebook and Instagram.
10. An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Third party, spam and bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
11. No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of prizes. The prize will consist of one of three Cadbury Inventor Hampers (valued @ €50 each).
12. The EUROSPAR Ireland competition will begin on 09/07/2021 and will close at 23.59 on the 14/07/2021 (the “Promotion Period”). Any entries submitted after the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
13. Winner will be chosen on the 15/07/2021. EUROSPAR Ireland will contact the winner via Facebook or Instagram direct message.
14. Fulfilment proposal: EUROSPAR will select & contact winner. EUROSPAR will share winner details including postal addresses & Eircode with Mondelez Ireland Ltd for fulfilment.
15. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 24 hours to winner notification, an alternative winner will be selected from entries.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the participant to check junk/spam to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this email is missed for any reason.
17. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not accept the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the winners and no other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
18. Winners should allow 28 days for fulfilment or despatch of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize isn’t fulfilled or doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by contacting them through social media. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
20. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
21. Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by the Promoter in connection with the Promotion without any further consent or payment.
22. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be disqualified. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize(s) has/have been awarded.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to page owners of this promotion and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for this promotion unless specific authorisation is given.
24. The surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to EUROSPAR Ireland, BWG House, Greenhills Rd, Dublin 24, Ireland. Winner List Cadbury Inventor within 3 months of the Claim by Date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority of Ireland on reasonable request.
25. These terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
26. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
27. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
28. Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
EUROSPAR & Walkers Halloween Competition
We have teamed up with Walkers to celebrate their Halloween partnershi...
Green Isle Foods Competition T&C's
We have teamed up with Green Isle foods to support their Waste Less, B...
Jack Daniel's Competition T&C's
To celebrate the 4th of July with America’s Number 1 whiskey Jack Da...
Green Isle Foods Competition - T&C's
To celebrate summer we have teamed up with Green Isle foods who have t...