The event will feature 100 of Ireland’s best Artisan food and drink producers and a whole host of interactive food activities. It’s taking place over 4 daysThursday November 19, 2015 – Sunday November 22, 2015 in the RDS.
Featuring producers such as:
Corleggy Cheese / Highbank Organic Orchards / L’Art du Chocolat / Irish Seaweed Kitchen / Goatsbridge Trout Farm / Made in Heaven-Handcrafted Marshmallows / OHCo-Organic Herb Co / Thyme Out Gourmet Food to Go and many more.
Bite 2015 promises to be Ireland’s first and foremost interactive artisan food expo, with attractions for all the family.
• The main stage at Bite 2015 will feature a superb menu of many of the country’s top chefs, including Donal Skehan, Domini Kemp and Catherine Fulvio.
• A hands-on kitchen will allow attendees to get creative with FREE COOKING CLASSES.
• We will have Ireland’s tallest chocolate sculpture, the country’s smallest distillery and 100 of Ireland’s finest Artisan Food Producers.
• The Craft Beer Village showcasing a wide range of craft beers and breweries.
• Wine, craft beer and cocktail master classes.
• Visitors to the show will also be treated to juicing and speciality coffee demonstrations.