EUROSPAR in Ireland
Through our links with SPAR International we have an international heritage, but we think very locally. Our mission is to provide our customers with great range, great value, the best fresh foods and exceptional service in a modern pleasant shopping environment - in your local neighborhood.
All of our stores are locally owned - your EUROSPAR store owner is usually a longstanding member of the community. We also support local suppliers and producers and make every effort possible to deliver the best quality, freshest foods to our customers.
We call ourselves the 'supereasy supermarket' because we are:
- Easy to get to - most of our stores are located on the outskirts of towns and have free parking.
- Easy to get around - our stores are designed to be open, bright, modern and easy to shop in. In fact, we like to use the goldilock's analogy that our stores are not too big, not too small, but just right!
- Easy to find help - customer service is one of our pillars of success. If you have a question, there will be a friendly face to help you out.
- Easy to save money - with our range of monthly special offers, own brand price cuts and great everyday value, it's easy to save in EUROSPAR.
- Easy to get everything you need - whether you're feeding a large family or just need the basics, then EUROSPAR is the place to go.
In Ireland, EUROSPAR is operated by BWG Foods, a leading retail group in the Irish retail, wholesale and foodservice sectors. Working in partnership with independent retailers, BWG ensures a profitable business model and world class supermarket offer constantly innovating through product development, cutting edge store design and service.